Problem Solving Techniques
The "Problem Solving Techniques" programme will enable the personnel capabilities to identify, analyze & find appropriate solutions to problems leading to continual improvement in quality of all business & manufacturing processes.
Through presentation, workshops and Case Studies, participants would be provided
- Concepts of Problem Solving Process
- The techniques for identifying linked with customers & organizational goals
- The technique of Problem Solving Process: QC Story and 8D
- Understanding and Application of Problem Solving Techniques: 7 QC Tools, Why-Why Analysis, 5W1H (For Standardization), Control Charts, Process Capability Analysis
By the end of the course, the participant would be able to
- Identify problems and plan for corrective action
- Understand Structured Problem Solving Process
- Systematic reporting of the analysis for future gain and horizontal deployment
- Hands on application of Problem Solving Tools
Who should participate?
- Senior & Operational Management,
- Executives / Engineers from diverse functions of the organization
Course Duration: Two Days