Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
To correctly interpret and understand the Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances given in a drawing;
To learn “how different control tolerances have to be given on dimensions in the drawings while designing parts in an Engineering Industry”;
To learn “how inspection gauges and receiving fixtures have to be designed based on the dimensions given in the drawing”;
To gather basic knowledge about the measurement of dimensions and tolerances mentioned in the drawing; and
Much More ……… on GD&T
QGS has designed two Days training to guide industry understand and deploy Problem Solving Techniques in their systems, products and processes
- Basic Concepts on Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Introduction to GD&T - Function & Relationship
- GD&T Fundamentals
- ASME Y14.5 Rules, GD&T Symbols and GD&T Fundamental
- Form Controls
- Orientation Controls
- Location Controls
- Composite Controls
- Profile Controls
- Better Understanding support with Method of measurements including exercises with practical demonstration.
- Classroom training on basics & illustrative examples.
- Practice through workshops and case studies exercises
- Participants are recommended to bring Laptop loaded for best learning.
Who Must Learn?
- R&D, Engineering Managers / Engineers
- Tool Designers / Fabricator personnel
- Quality Managers
- Production Managers
- Design Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Quality Executives
- Production Executives
- Problem solvers
Duration: Two Days