Who should take this course?
This course is essential for personnel of those organisations who have implemented or are in the process of implementing ISO 45001:2018 / those who carry out / plan to carry out second party / third party audits. Delegates are expected to have adequate knowledge of ISO 45000 series of standards and some prior knowledge of OHSMS auditing. No prior knowledge may lead to unsuccessful completion as gaps in the knowledge may not be filled.
- A detailed analysis of ISO 45001:2018, Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Understanding of OHSMS Principles
- Understanding of Hazards, Risks & Levels of Control
- Audit programme, checklist preparation, practical auditing and assessment techniques, Audit / Non-conformity reports and categorization
- National and International Registration Schemes for Auditors of Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Rs. 22,000/- per participant plus applicable Service Tax
(Includes Course material and Lunch, Morning & Afternoon refreshments)
Please note that the course is offered on NON-RESIDENTIAL basis.
Successful completion of the course and the examination means participant satisfies the training part of the requirements for NBQP registration as OHSMS Auditor. Certificates of successful completion shall be valid for three years for the purposes of auditor registration with NBQP.
A certificate of Attendance would be issued to other participants.