Design For Six Sigma
QGS’s Design for Six Sigma Workshop is a powerful and informative treatment for treating core product development issues. This workshop aims to provide a unique perspective that’ll assist Six Sigma Practitioners in deciding how, where, when and why DFSS would be implemented. This workshop will also help practitioners understand the application of DFSS tools so that they can anticipate and eliminate defects before and during design stage.
Delegates will also understand and gain in-depth knowledge on the most popular DFSS methodology, Define-Measure-Analyze-Design-Validate (DMADV).
The workshop will help delegates to;
- Understand the DFSS methodology (DMADV)
- Understand how to design, plan, launch and sustain a DFSS project
- Advanced Quality Function Deployment, Design Scorecard
- Learn how to do financial risk assessment
- Learn Monte Carlo Simulation and Tolerance Analysis
- Reliability Statistics and Reliability Data Analysis
- Learn the principles of DFMA, Design for Manufacturing & Assembly